The Community Anniversaries component provides funding for non-recurring events (including capital projects up to $25,000). Successful applicants may receive up to 100 percent of eligible expenses to a maximum of $200,000 for events that:
- commemorate a significant local historical event or pay tribute to a significant local historical personality;
- mark a 100th anniversary or greater, in increments of 25 years (e.g., 125th, 150th);
- present the work of local artists, artisans, or performers of historical heritage;
- actively involve members of the local community;
- are intended for and accessible to the general public.