Apply for Funding - Aboriginal Peoples' Program
Application Deadlines for
Applications must be postmarked no later than Wednesday, December 12, 2012 and mailed to the Aboriginal Peoples’ Program.
Please contact us if you did not receive a call letter in the mail. The call letter contains additional information for your consideration.
All applicants must consult the following when developing a funding application:
A Complete application consists of the following documents:
- 1. Proposal - contact us for template
- 2. General Application Form [HTML] – [PDF] - signed by an authorized signatory
- 3. Budget and Cashflow – contact us for template and have both signed by an authorize signatory
- 4. Workplan – contact us for template and have signed by an authorized signatory
- 5. All governance documents - required
- 6. All financial documents - required
- 7. A resolution of signing authority approved by the board of directors or Aboriginal governments - required
To access the PDF (Portable Document Format) version you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet:
To take advantage of PDF features:
- Save the PDF form on your computer;
- Open the file with your PDF reader;
- Complete the form; and
- Save it again once filled.
It is not recommended to open a PDF form within your browser. Some browsers use plugins by default to view the PDF which may not work properly with fillable PDF forms.
Please note that all saveable and fillable PDF forms posted on this Web site are created using Adobe® authoring tools. It is therefore recommended that you use the Adobe Reader®, version 8 or higher, for best results.