Apply for Funding - Aboriginal Peoples' Program
Application Deadlines for 2014-2015 Funding
We are currently accepting funding applications for Aboriginal Languages Initiative. Applications must be postmarked no later than February 6, 2014 and mailed to the Aboriginal Peoples’ Program. Please note that funding for fiscal year 2014-2015 is subject to the renewal of the Aboriginal Languages Initiative and commitment of funds in the Federal Budget.
We are currently accepting funding applications for the Aboriginal Women's Programming Elements. Applications must be postmarked no later than February 13, 2014 and mailed to the appropriate regional office.
Please contact us if you did not receive a call letter in the mail. The call letter contains additional information for your consideration.
All applicants must consult the following when developing a funding application:
A Complete application consists of the following documents:
- Project Proposal - contact us for the template
- General Application Form - contact us for the template and have it signed by an authorized signatory
- Budget – contact us for the template and have it signed by an authorized signatory
- Workplan – contact us for template and have signed by an authorized signatory
- All governance documents - required
- All financial documents - required
- A resolution of signing authority approved by the board of directors or Aboriginal government - required
- Date modified :