Apply for Funding - Aboriginal Peoples' Program
Application Deadlines for 2016-2017 Funding
We are currently accepting funding applications for the Aboriginal Languages Initiative (ALI). Applications must be postmarked no later than December 4, 2015 and mailed to the Aboriginal Peoples’ Program.
Please contact us if you did not receive a call letter. The call letter contains additional information for your consideration.
All applicants must consult the following when developing a funding application:
A Complete application consists of the following documents:
- Proposal and Work plan – required, contact us for the template
- General Application Form – required, contact us for the template and have it signed by an authorized signatory
- Budget – required, contact us for the template
- All governance documents - required
- All financial documents - required
- A resolution of signing authority approved by the board of directors or Aboriginal government - required
- Date modified :