Professional Arts Festivals and Performing Arts Series Presenters
There are two application deadlines for Canada Arts Presentation Fund (CAPF): April 30th and September 30th for activities which will occur after April 1st of the following year:
- April 30th is the application deadline for activities starting between April 1st and June 30th of the following year.
- All other applicants must contact their regional office to determine which deadline is appropriate for their organization.
Application Forms 2014-2015
For the April 30th, 2013 deadline, applicants must use the 2012-2013 Guidelines and Forms to submit their 2014-2015 application.
Organizations are required to submit their application on the appropriate forms. The applications forms are available in print and in electronic format from Canadian Heritage offices. They can also be downloaded in one of the following formats (right click on the mouse and select save option):
HTML version | PDF Version
- Application Form
- Budget template
- Schedule A: Proposed Activities and Projected Results
- Schedule B : Completed Activities and Actual Results
Final Report Template
For a Grant
For a Contribution
For more information
Please contact the nearest Department of Canadian Heritage regional office.
To access the PDF (Portable Document Format) version you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet:
To take advantage of PDF features:
- Save the PDF form on your computer;
- Open the file with your PDF reader;
- Complete the form; and
- Save it again once filled.
It is not recommended to open a PDF form within your browser. Some browsers use plugins by default to view the PDF which may not work properly with fillable PDF forms.
Please note that all saveable and fillable PDF forms posted on this Web site are created using Adobe® authoring tools. It is therefore recommended that you use the Adobe Reader®, version 8 or higher, for best results.