Support for Publishers
Service Delivery Standards for this funding program.
The objective of Support for Publishers is to support the ongoing production and promotion of Canadian-authored books through financial assistance to Canadian-owned and -controlled publishers.
The Business development application deadline for 2015-2016 is February 2, 2015. The Publishing support application deadline for 2015-2016 is April 1, 2015.
- Business development support application guide, 2015-2016 [PDF Version, 491 KB]
- Publishing support application guide, 2015-2016 [PDF Version, 556 KB]
- Application forms
- Business development support and Publishing support: please contact the CBF to obtain an electronic copy
If you have any questions regarding Support for Publishers or would like to receive any 2015-2016 Publishing support documentation, please contact the CBF.
To access the PDF (Portable Document Format) version you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet:
To take advantage of PDF features:
- Save the PDF form on your computer;
- Open the file with your PDF reader;
- Complete the form; and
- Save it again once filled.
It is not recommended to open a PDF form within your browser. Some browsers use plugins by default to view the PDF which may not work properly with fillable PDF forms.
Please note that all saveable and fillable PDF forms posted on this Web site are created using Adobe® authoring tools. It is therefore recommended that you use the Adobe Reader®, version 9 or higher, for best results.
- Date modified :