Submission of Your Entry
How to submit your entry
Entries will be accepted until February 15, 2014.
- Mail or hand-deliver your poster to the Canadian Heritage Regional Office in your province or territory.
- Your poster must be accompanied by a completed entry form.
- Access the DRAW IT! ENTRY FORM [PDF Version, 172 KB].
- Submit your digital photographs electronically using the online entry form specifically designed for this category.
- Access the ONLINE SNAP IT! ENTRY FORM.
- Submit your text electronically using the online entry form specifically designed for this category.
- Access the ONLINE WRITE IT! ENTRY FORM.
Please note: Once submitted, all entries-including any intellectual property relating to your entry-will become the sole property of the Department of Canadian Heritage. The Department will be free to use any or all such entries in any form without compensation or remuneration.
Entries will not be returned.
To access the PDF (Portable Document Format) version you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet:
To take advantage of PDF features:
- Save the PDF form on your computer;
- Open the file with your PDF reader;
- Complete the form; and
- Save it again once filled.
It is not recommended to open a PDF form within your browser. Some browsers use plugins by default to view the PDF which may not work properly with fillable PDF forms.
Please note that all saveable and fillable PDF forms posted on this Web site are created using Adobe® authoring tools. It is therefore recommended that you use the Adobe Reader®, version 8 or higher, for best results.
- Date modified :