Using MCP Online, you can submit applications for certification of cultural property for income tax purposes safely and securely through the Government of Canada’s GCKey. For more information about the requirements for submitting applications, please consult the guidelines on the Apply for Certification page.
Once you are familiar with the requirements of the certification program and would like to submit an application online, please follow the instructions below to create a new account, or to sign in to your existing account.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE CERTIFICATION GUIDELINES THOROUGHLY BEFORE SUBMITTING ANY APPLICATION.
Please SIGN IN to access your current MCP Online account or to register for a new account.
Creating a new account
Please follow the steps below:
- Click "SIGN IN".
- Click the "GCKey Log In" button at the bottom right.
- Click "Register" in the left-hand menu.
- Click "I Accept".
- Fill in the required fields and click Continue. Keep your GCKey User ID and Password safe – MCP does not retain this information.
- Click "Continue".
- If you are registering for a new account click "New Account".
- For Movable Cultural Property click "Select".
- Read the CCPERB Privacy Statement and click "I Accept".
- Fill in the required fields and click "Register".
- Log out and wait for MCP to send your PIN to the email address you entered above (within one business day).
- Once you receive your PIN, click "SIGN IN" above and enter the GCKey User ID and Password you created previously.
- Enter your PIN and click "Check PIN".
- Click "Program List" and choose "Programs" to enrol in the CCPERB programs.
- You can now create and submit tax credit applications.
- Date modified :