- Looking Ahead: Viewing Canadian Feature Films on Multiple Platforms, July 2013 (PDF Version, 846.41 KB
- Profile 2012 - An Economic Report on the Screen-Based Production Industry in Canada (External Website)
- Canadians’ Attitudes and Opinions Towards Canadian Feature Films
This document Canadians’ Attitudes and Opinions Towards Canadian Feature Films contains some of the key feature film findings from Canadian Books, Film, Music, and Periodicals Opinion Survey conducted by Quorus Consulting Group for the Department of Canadian Heritage in spring 2012. To receive a copy of this document by email, please contact the Department of Canadian Heritage.
The full survey report will be available on the Library and Archives Canada website in early 2013.
- Profile 2011 - An Economic Report on the Screen-Based Production Industry in Canada (External Website)
- Study of the Audiovisual Distribution Sector in Canada
See the first few pages of the study, including the table of contents and executive summary. To receive a copy of the report by email, please contact the Department of Canadian Heritage.
- Canada’s Policy on Audiovisual Treaty Coproduction - Policy Statement
- Effects of Foreign Location Shooting on the Canadian Film and Television Industry – Executive Summary
To receive a copy of the report by email, please contact the Department of Canadian Heritage.
- From Script to Screen: New Policy Directions for Canadian Feature Film
To access the PDF (Portable Document Format) version you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet:
To take advantage of PDF features:
- Save the PDF form on your computer;
- Open the file with your PDF reader;
- Complete the form; and
- Save it again once filled.
It is not recommended to open a PDF form within your browser. Some browsers use plugins by default to view the PDF which may not work properly with fillable PDF forms.
Please note that all saveable and fillable PDF forms posted on this Web site are created using Adobe® authoring tools. It is therefore recommended that you use the Adobe Reader®, version 8 or higher, for best results.
- Date modified :