- Profile 2013 - An Economic Report on the Screen-Based Production Industry in Canada (PDF version, 5.23 MB) (External Website)
- Looking Ahead: Viewing Canadian Feature Films on Multiple Platforms, July 2013 (PDF Version, 846.41 KB
- Study of the Audiovisual Distribution Sector in Canada
See the first few pages of the study, including the table of contents and executive summary. To receive a copy of the report by email, please contact the Department of Canadian Heritage.
- Effects of Foreign Location Shooting on the Canadian Film and Television Industry – Executive Summary
To receive a copy of the report by email, please contact the Department of Canadian Heritage.
To access the PDF (Portable Document Format) version you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet:
To take advantage of PDF features:
- Save the PDF form on your computer;
- Open the file with your PDF reader;
- Complete the form; and
- Save it again once filled.
It is not recommended to open a PDF form within your browser. Some browsers use plugins by default to view the PDF which may not work properly with fillable PDF forms.
Please note that all saveable and fillable PDF forms posted on this Web site are created using Adobe® authoring tools. It is therefore recommended that you use the Adobe Reader®, version 9 or higher, for best results.
- Date modified :