YCW Employer Guide 2014-2015
Table of Contents
- Section 1: General Information
- About YCW
- Summer Jobs for Students and Internships for Graduates
- Objectives of YCW
- Application Process for Employers
- Employer Obligations
- Section 2: Summer Jobs for Students
- YCW for Aboriginal Urban Youth
- YCW in Heritage Organizations
- YCW in Both Official Languages (including Languages at Work)
- Section 3: Internships for Graduates
- YCW at Building Careers in Heritage
- YCW at Building Careers in English and French
To access the PDF (Portable Document Format) version you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet:
To take advantage of PDF features:
- Save the PDF form on your computer;
- Open the file with your PDF reader;
- Complete the form; and
- Save it again once filled.
It is not recommended to open a PDF form within your browser. Some browsers use plugins by default to view the PDF which may not work properly with fillable PDF forms.
Please note that all saveable and fillable PDF forms posted on this Web site are created using Adobe® authoring tools. It is therefore recommended that you use the Adobe Reader®, version 8 or higher, for best results.
- Date modified :