Who We Are
- Communications Advisor
- Media Relations Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Liaison Officer for the Regions
- Senior Advisor for Events
- Financial Officer
- Media Monitoring Officer
- Writer / Editor
- Advertising Officer
- Ministerial Activities Coordinator
- Media Analysis Officer
- Procurement and Contracting Officer
- Invitation Officer
- Issues Management Officer
Our Successes and Achievements
- Advertising campaign for the 400th Anniversary of Quebec
- Coordination of media interviews and media calls
- New corporate look for Canadian Heritage
- Coordination of federal communications for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
- Over 3000 communication products developed in a year
Our Wide Range of Positions
- Media Relations
- Writing Services
- Strategic Communications
- Project Management
- Regional Liaison
- Corporate Communications
- Graphic Design
- Press Conferences
- Event Planning
Great Reasons to Make your Career With Us
We offer strategic services to the entire Department, enabling Canadian Heritage to achieve its objectives locally, nationally, and internationally.
We communicate on a large scale: with the public, our employees, the media, the regions, and with cultural and sports organizations all across Canada.
The range of our services allows for imagination, innovation and strategy on a daily basis.
In communications, there is always an opportunity to try something different, and career options are limitless.
in a Few Words...
In the course of a typical work day, I get to do strategic planning, to develop advertising approaches, to participate in client consultations and to write important messages. I know that my work has an impact on communities across the country.
- Communications advisor