Proportions and Description of the flag
- The National Flag of Canada
- Proportions and Description of the flag
- Birth of the Canadian flag
- The Making of the Canadian flag
- First "Canadian flags"
- Elements of the flag
- You were asking...
- Ceremonial Dress Flag
- Dipping the flag
- National Flag of Canada - Colour Specifications
- Pledge to the Canadian flag
- Half-masting of flags
- The Royal Union flag
- Commercial use of the flag
- Flag Etiquette in Canada
- Folding the National Flag of Canada
- Two by length and one by width.
- The flag is red and white, the official colours of Canada as appointed by King George V in 1921, with a stylized 11-point red leaf in its centre.